43 Kincaid Drive, Highland Park QLD 4211
Large Family Home on hilltop outlook with Granny Flat and Pool
House Sold - Highland Park QLD
Beautifully proportioned, bathed in natural light and ready to move straight into, this Queenslander is the perfect family home has been modernized to provide for a relaxed living and indoor/outdoor entertaining at its finest.
Enjoying picturesque views over the valley and sunny northerly aspect, it features multiple living areas with flowing access to a gorgeous garden, deck and swimming pool below.
There is plentiful accommodation, storage and off street parking, while its prized address is a short distance to Metricon Stadium, Robina Town Centre and Nerang Shopping precincts only minutes away and all schools and recreation areas nearby not to mention your own private land recreation area adjoining your home with no neighbor on your western boundary.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 car parking
• Large outdoor deck and alfresco area with Gorgeous Views
• Granny flat fully self-contained Flexible layout, choice of living/dining
• Seamless transition to garden and pool
• Open plan kitchen with ample room
• Master has ensuite and dressing room
• Multiple balconies and elevated outlook
• Large outdoor pool with decking surrounds
• Garage/workshop and ample car parking
• Land area 999m2 – Larger than normal allotment
This home has an ambiance and tranquility that is hard to find and very Homely with lush gardens and surrounded by the natures trees and bird life.
Without a doubt the granny flat would suit elderly parent or teenager or just the ultimate home studio for the artistic person, choice is yours or extra income as a rental at $280 per week approx.
Secure this home before it’s too late, will be sold!
Real Estate Agent
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 999 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 4 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining